Ideal Premier Club 2021 Terms and Conditions
Republic of Ireland
“Company” means Ideal Boilers Limited, Company Number: 00322137, whose registered office is at Ideal Boilers Limited, National Avenue, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU5 4JN.
“Qualifying Participant” means a participant who has had an Installer Connect Account which has been active from 1st January 2019
“Qualifying Period” means 1st October 2019 to 31st March 2021.
** Following the Covid-19 lockdown, Q2 2020 (April to June 2020) qualifications have become void and an extension into Q1 2021 has been put into place as a replacement **
“Qualifying Products” means only Logic IE, Vogue IE & Independent boilers for resale to consumers only. "Qualifying Target" or “Passport” means any target for Qualifying Products that has been notified to the Qualifying Participant by the Company.
2. All purchases of Qualifying Products excluding any replacements or upgrades from the Company and registered during the Qualifying Period will count towards the Qualifying Target. Upon achieving at least 100% of the Qualifying Target and subject always to these Terms and Conditions (the “Ideal Premier Club Scheme”) the Qualifying Participant may qualify for one place (sharing a twin) at any designated hotel in Las Vegas between 19th – 23rd May 2022 (“the Reward”).
3. To qualify, all Qualifying Products must be registered on Installer Connect via a single Installer Connect account.
4. If the Qualifying Participant is in breach of the terms of any contract or other business arrangement with the Company then the Qualifying Participant will not qualify for the Reward.
5. The Reward is only available to installers and businesses residing or based in Ireland (excluding Northern Ireland). Social housing and new build contracts do not qualify for this Reward.
6. No Reward will be given if the Qualifying Target is not met within the Qualifying Period and the Company will determine in its absolute discretion whether the Qualifying Target is met.
7. The Qualifying Participant shall not be entitled to any alternative to the Reward (cash or otherwise) under any circumstances.
8. In order to qualify for the Reward online registration must be completed and submitted by the Qualifying Participant once the Qualifying Target has been achieved and confirmed by Ideal Heating.
9. Any decision made by the Company in relation to the Ideal Premier Club Scheme and the Reward shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Reward is made available by the Company through a third-party supplier the Company has engaged for this purpose.
11. If the Qualifying Participant wishes to make any changes to the Reward, whether an upgrade of the Reward or otherwise, the Qualifying Participant must contact the third-party supplier of the Reward directly to request such upgrades. In such circumstances the Qualifying Participant will be required to enter into a direct contract with the third-party supplier in relation to the provision of
such changes or upgrades only (to avoid any doubt, provision of the Reward will still be governed by these terms and conditions).
12. It is intended that the Reward includes return economy flights from Dublin to Las Vegas, four nights' accommodation at the designated hotel in Las Vegas, specified breakfasts, dinners, and Las Vegas transfers, at the sole discretion of the Company.
13. The Reward does not include travel insurance. Copies of valid travel insurance documents for each Qualifying Participant must be provided to the third-party supplier prior to travel. Travel costs incurred until the point of departure and upon return to Ireland, extras or single supplements, are the responsibility of the Qualifying Participant.
14. The Qualifying Participant must hold a valid passport, with at least six months validity remaining beyond the period of their intended stay in the United States. The Qualifying Participant must also apply for and hold a valid ESTA visa for the US, the costs incurred to apply for this are the responsibility of the Qualifying Participant.
15. All incidental costs (including all non-complimentary alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages, damages and extras) incurred by the Qualifying Participant in connection with the Reward, not included in the Reward, will be the Qualifying Participant’s responsibility and accounts must be settled in full prior to their departure from the hotel.
16. The Company expects that the Qualifying Participant will conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times, including during airline travel. The Qualifying Participant should consider their own behaviour and the impact this can have on others. Failure to meet these standards could result in a Qualifying Participant being excluded from participating in the Reward and in such circumstances the Qualifying Participant shall be responsible for all travel, accommodation and subsistence costs incurred by the Qualifying Participant from the time they are excluded from the Reward.
17. Participation in any activities during the Reward is entirely at the Qualifying Participant's risk.
18. The Qualifying Participant must confirm to the Company in writing, via the Premier Club website, the full names of the Qualifying Participant attending the Reward. The Reward cannot be transferred from the individuals named to any third parties without the express written permission of the Company.
19. The total value of the Reward to the Qualifying Participant will be confirmed if required as soon as reasonably possible if requested in writing. Individual Qualifying Participants could incur a tax liability dependent on their employment status. The reporting of the Reward to the Revenue Commissioners and any tax liability and / or PRSI contributions arising from it is the responsibility of the Qualifying Participant concerned as appropriate.
20. The Company reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel or amend the Ideal Premier Club Scheme and the Reward or these terms and conditions without notice where it deems it necessary to do so.
21. These terms and conditions are enforceable by the Company or its successor.
22. In so far as permitted by law, the Company, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Qualifying Participant or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Reward except where it is caused by the negligence of the Company, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
23. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Company may at its sole discretion reserve the right to exclude the Qualifying Participant from participating in the Reward.
24. The Company, and the Qualifying Participant agree to keep the terms of this agreement and any communication between them strictly private and confidential at all times and these obligations of confidentiality shall extend for a period of six years following termination or expiry of the agreement.
25. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements and understanding.
26. No variation to the agreement will be effective unless it is in writing. A waiver of any rights shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default.
27. A force majeure event means any circumstances not in a party's reasonable control including without limitation act of god, floods, fire, terrorist attack, law or action taken by government or any other matter that would prevent hinder or delay performing any of the obligations under this agreement. A party to this agreement shall not be in breach of the agreement or otherwise be liable for any such failure or delay in performances and such obligations at the time of performance shall be extended accordingly if a force majeure extent occurs.
28. No under 21s will be allowed on the trip
29. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.